Thousands of people are likely to be working from home for the first time doing what is called remote work. Here are some simple practices that will promote both your productivity and the appreciation of your colleagues.
• Hire a good Internet service. CLICK HERE TO KNOW THEM
• Designate a space to work, with light and good ventilation.
• Dedicate your official schedule, entirely to completing your tasks, without being distracted.
• Take short breaks of 15-20 minutes every 2 hours. Your eyes and your mind will thank you.
• Do not start a project about which you have doubts, this could waste unnecessary time and energy. Gather all the questions you have and expose them, before starting the project.
• Avoid complaining. This creates negative energy and denotes a lack of loyalty on your part.
• Be proactive and provide solutions; ideas that will make work processes easier for everyone. This will encourage the empathy of your bosses and colleagues. • Always be ready to learn new things.
• When a colleague asks for your help, do your best to clear up the question about her. If it is not possible for you to do it because you have to do your own tasks, apologize for not being able to assist him at that time and let him know why.
• When you have to make a suggestion to someone, be sure to accompany it with a compliment. We all like to know that our strengths are appreciated.
• Exercise after work hours to de-stress.
When you travel to Rio Lagartos, stay at Tabasco Río, an hotel in Rio Lagartos with perfect Home Office amenities and a privileged location in the town.